Ron Narcisse's Podcast



Comments

  1. Excellently done!! I really love the various sounds used. I felt like I was present at the scene. Your background music was appropiate and assisted with setting the mood for this piece. Wow! This was very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love this Ron. I actually visualized the entire piece. The heart was literally racing whilst listening to your piece .

    Good job !

    Nasha John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a vivid description! I could envision the mood, tone, ambiance and the different emotions that this writer painted. It almost seemed like I had witnessed this accident. The variety in your inflections and sounds added panache to it.

    views by: Ylet Jn.Baptiste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sniff sniff....that's me recovering from my pouring tears...this was emotional because of the vivid picture created which is of course the aim of descriptive writing...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking about vicarious experiences. Very detailed and great use of onomatopoeia. Your intonation made the scene come to life and it was complemented perfectly with the sound effects. The picture stayed in my mind as you read along. Very effective! Excellent job once more!

    Ryan Bicar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Absolutely captivating in every sense of the word. I loved this and I saw what you saw, heard what you heard, and felt what you felt! Bravo Ron, Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron, you did well with this. I know that your students will be able to visualize, smell and hear exactly what this accident scene was like. The sound effects really had me thinking that it was a movie. Very nice!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Ron! The poet in the making! Hope you will take on writing seriously.
    Michele Clercent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Job, I was able to create vivid images as I listened to this video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! This was amazing. With the way you described the scene, how you felt and also the music to accompany it, I felt like I was there. You are an excellent author and also actor. Great work!

    Leotha F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx everyone. I really enjoyed creating this piece and I'm glad that you all enjoyed it. Thank you for your encouraging comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a wonderful job Ron. Yes, I was able to create mental images of this horrific accident. I was even able to smell the gasoline streaming out of the gas tank. As you read, my eyes were shut and I listened to every description while my mind decoded through the use of images.

    Soria Cornibert

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Piece Mr. Narcisse! I can actually visualize the accident in my head with all these sound effects!

      Job Well Done!

      Delete
  14. Brilliant! What a vivid description, I felt like I was present at the accident scene.Those sound effects really made your piece come alive. Very impressive. Great Job Ron.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog